Seasonal Depression Antidote

I've taken a hiatus. But I have some new projects to work on and some old, overdue ones to finish. So, I need to clear out the cobwebs and break the writers block I've had for a while. I also usually spend most of January in bed, hibernating. I'm always down this time of year, as is most of everyone else. This morning I, as usual was "flipping through" the online version of the Chicago Tribune. and I came across the picture below. It goes on my list of cutest things ever and it made me smile for , what seems like the first time since Christmas. (Except of course for the constant smile that comes from being around Mo. She's been wonderful as usual. I'll never understand how she puts up with my foul moods, but she does. She really does love me.) Anyway, enough of that. Here's the picture. (It's a baby Polar Bear.)

1 comment:

Joy said...

Adorable, we aren't sure how Mo does it either!! :) We thank God often that you found each other. A good workout at the Y helps with the down in the dumps stuff. So does cleaning to radio disney. hahahahahaha
love ya glad to have you back. Don't stay away from the blog world so long.