Everyone else isn't doing it...

neither am i!

Seems like several of my Blog friends (see my links section) took or are still taking a break. Well, I have been too. I've not been simply sleeping. I've been doing stuff. Hopefully, I'll get back into my routine and will be able to tell you more about what I've been up to.

Here's a short list of things I need to write about. Most of them are still "not soup" or at least not soup enough for me to serve them. Or, more accurately, since most of what I do in this space is make soup, I still have to prep the veggies. Here's a list of soups that will fill the kettle in the coming days. Perhaps I should leave it to you to tell me what to write about first!?!

List for entries

  • I served communion, acted as clergy for the first time and got called "Father"
  • I prepared as liturgist/ supporting clergy for the first time and wrote my first "prayers of the people."
    • These two seem related, but one is more spiritual the other more practical.
  • Hospital Stay
  • Chronic Pain
  • Nihilism v. Existentialism
  • Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy and the Homeless. Is it possible?
  • General discussion of FUMC-CT's homeless ministry
    • FUMC-CT= First United Methodist Church at the Chicago Temple. It's my church and my current "appointment"
  • The UMC ordination process and my ambivalence toward it
  • READER"S CHOICE!
    • I have an opinion on just about everything, what do you want to hear me pontificate about?

While you're deciding, take a look at this blog. It's pretty cool!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog link. Brett is pretty impressed. Look at the August 27, 2007 poster -- Brett went to prep school at the Armand Hammer United World College of the American West as a high schooler.

Adrienne Sparrow said...

READER'S CHOICE! So many topics! :-)